Monthly Income Report – November 2016
Another great month on the books I did not see much growth this month however focused on maintenance of my t-shirts and growing other area of my business. It is great to see that Merch by Amazon was able to provide a steady stream of income for me even with putting very little effort into new designs.
All and all I had a fantastic month and spent a lot of time traveling around the state and with family for thanksgiving which was a great time!
Now lets sum up the month:
- Merch by Amazon – Like always has been an awesome opportunity for me and I am so grateful to be able to create and place my designs on their site and throughout the world soon! This is the closest thing to passive income I have ever experienced and I can literally just let it sit now and make money or keep uploading and growing my potential inventory. There has been a major influx on sales starting black Friday and I am almost selling double the amount of shirts I usually do and my goal for the month of December is to upload an additional 200 designs. So it should be exciting to see if I can see more growth in the months to come!
- Shopify Store – Added new designs and started working with my first social influencer where I will be getting content from her in the form for of high quality photos and access to her audience every month in exchange for sending her free SWAG. I will be reporting about this more in the future in videos. I have decided to not link to the actual site becuase it will show inaccurate traffic in my reports.
- eBay store is still seeing frequent sales however this is currently just a side inventory that I am slowly selling off. It is great to know I can come back to this at any time if I need to however my focus has changed to digital products as I am seeing much better returns and more success at the current moment.
- Pinterest has been a huge factor of getting noticed this I have been spending more time working on pins and writing new content for the blog and it is really paying off. You can read my Tops Tips on how to get more Pinterest followers and how I grew my account to over 6000 followers in 6 months here
- Invested in the iPad Pro & Apple Pen this month! Very excited to start using these along with procreate and Adobe sketch. I will be doing live streams from time to time showing how I use them!
Website Traffic Report:
eBay Gross Sales- $792.26
Shipping Income- $80.26
Merch by Amazon– $5058.00 — This is paid out for the previous month.
Amazon Affiliates– $16.16
Cost of Goods Purchased- $0 (Nothing Purchased in October!)
eBay Fees- $93.48
Paypal Fees- $29.31
Net profit for the month of October 2016 : $ 6057.85
Social Media Growth
The growth that I have being seeing across all social media accounts it simply amazing, it lets me know that the content I have been putting out there is helping others and that all of you want me to keep putting it out there and I really appreciate the support. Pinterest has been great for traffic and I know there are new people finding me everyday because of it and that is really awesome to hear there a people finding out about my YouTube channel from all of these different places.
Thank you so much to everyone who is following me !!!!!
Social Media Growth Update:
Email list: 374
Thank you for taking the time to read my journey and follow me along the way. If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to leave them below or find me over on Facebook!