Monthly Income Report – October 2016
I am super excited to share another amazing month with you!
I am still surprised to see my income continue growing and believe this will be my best month on the books this year. This is totally fine and it was a great learning experience for me. There are many up’s and downs when running an online business and I truly believe you have to keep pushing and working on the areas that are important to you.
Now lets some up the month:
- Merch by Amazon – has continued to be an amazing source of passive income and is allowing me to focus on other income streams. I work on this a few days per week however I have been spending more time working on my side project.
- Shopify Store – Fully up and running, I will share this site name in the months to come however while this launches I really want to be able to see clear data from traffic that is coming to my site. I am however very excited about this and will share all of the strategies that I am using to build my Shopify store, fulfill the inventory, and build social media accounts.
- eBay has also continued to be a semi passive source over the last 2 months and is still bringing in sales from the listing that I had put up months ago I still have quite a few listings up (over 350!) and the next month or so is usually the busiest so it will be nice to see the extra sales.
- Pinterest has been a huge factor of getting noticed this I have been spending more time working on pins and writing new content for the blog and it is really paying off. You can read my Tops Tips on how to get more Pinterest followers and how I grew my account to over 6000 followers in 6 months here
- New Website Design – I am very proud of the new design and want to hear your feedback! I spent quite a deal of my time this month making my website more user friendly and optimizing it for mobile users. I feel it is easier on the eyes and ore organized.
Website Traffic Report:
eBay Gross Sales- $1805.04
Shipping Income- $282.69
Merch by Amazon– $4909.09 — This is paid out for the previous month.
Amazon Affiliates– $42.56
Cost of Goods Purchased- $0 (Nothing Purchased in October!)
eBay Fees- $194.42
Paypal Fees- $74.06
Contractors: 20.55 (Monthly Cost of a Virtual Assistant or Freelancer )
Net profit for the month of October 2016 : $ 6400.68
Social Media Growth
The growth that I have being seeing across all social media accounts it simply amazing, it lets me know that the content I have been putting out there is helping others and that all of you want me to keep putting it out there and I really appreciate the support. Pinterest has been great for traffic and I know there are new people finding me everyday because of it and that is really awesome to hear there a people finding out about my YouTube channel from all of these different places.
Thank you so much to everyone who is following me !!!!!
Email list: 376
Thank you for taking the time to read my journey and follow me along the way. If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to leave them below or find me over on Facebook!
Until next time, Happy Hunting!